An abstract must clearly and concisely outline the material being proposed for presentation. It should allow the reviewer to quickly comprehend the scope of the work and determine its relevance to an appropriate conference theme. Preference will be given to those abstracts that provide a concise and systematic summary of the project objectives and results.
The abstract should identify the subject area of the paper and the author’s perspective. It should define if it is a case study or a report of new research and whether it contains information about unusual methods or new techniques. It should confirm what the conclusions of the paper will be, highlighting their importance.
- Deadline for abstract submission : 20 October 2021
- Notification of acceptance : 1 November 2021
Abstract should be sent by SIBE 2022 ConfTool.
FULL PAPER PREPARATION
- Your abstract must have been accepted and registered in SIBE 2022 ConfTool.
- The author(s) shall download the SIBE 2022 Full paper template.
- The author(s) shall follow the paper format strictly. The number of pages required is 4-12 pages.
- All figures shall have a high-quality resolution (300 dpi) and should not violate any copyright laws.
- The author(s) shall submit a high-quality paper containing a sufficient level of originality and novelty with a clear statement of objectives, research methods and results with analytical finding and conclusion.
- Good command of English is a must. The author(s) are encouraged to proofread the paper.
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION
The full paper should be submitted not later than January 1, 2022.
The author(s) shall submit the full paper in .doc/.docx and .pdf format through SIBE SIBE 2022 ConfTool. Please name the file in the following format:
[Paper ID]_[First Author’s name]_Fullpaper.doc
[Paper ID]_[First Author’s name]_Fullpaper.pdf
- The author(s) shall fill the Statement of Originality for the submitted paper.
- The author(s) shall send the Statement of Originality through SIBE registration page. Please name the file in following format:
[Paper ID]_[First Author’s name]_SO.pdf
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Registration and payment for the author shall be completed not later than February 15, 2022. Otherwise, the author shall send a guarantee letter from institution stating that payment will be completed later (up to the conference date). The guarantee letter shall be received by the committee not later than January 1, 2022.
Payment for the unaccepted paper will be returned to the author.
For more information regarding registration and payment, please refer to the registration and payment page.
- All submitted papers must be presented at the conference.
- The duration of the presentation including the discussion will be arranged in 15 minutes.
- Presentation file shall be in Microsoft PowerPoint format (.ppt or .pptx).
Selected papers will be published in IOP Conference Series:Earth and Environmental Science (EES) (indexed by Scopus), Journal of Engineering and Technological Science (JETS), Jurnal Teknik Sipil, and Jurnal Teknik Lingkungan.