The conference will provide an opportunity for professionals and researchers to learn, share and exchange the latest development and research in civil engineering and environmental engineering. The scope of the conference will be broad, covering all aspects of civil and environmental engineering practices.
The Speakers of the conference consist of Keynote Speakers, Invited Speakers and paper presentation speakers.
Luhut Binsar Pandjaitan, M.P.A., Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs and Investment (*to be confirmed)
- Dr. Ir. M. Basuki Hadimuljono, M.Sc – Minister of Public Works and Public Housing (*to be confirmed)
- Prof. Satoshi Okabe, Hokkaido University
“Technological innovations of human-destroyed nitrogen biogeochemical cycles”
- Dr. Fouad Bendimerad - Executive Director of Earthquake Megacity Initiative (EMI)
“Investing in Local Urban Resilience”
- Prof. Louis Ge – Vice President for General Affairs, Professor of Civil Engineering, National Taiwan University
“Development of Calcite Precipitation Techniques to Ground Improvement on Liquefiable Soil”
- Prof. Michael Templeton – Professor of Public Health Engineering, Imperial College London,“Sustainable Water and Sanitation Infrastructure for Public Health”
- Abdul Malik Sadat Idris, ST, M.Eng. – Director of Water and Irrigation, Ministry of National Development Planning of the Republic of Indonesia “ Integrated Mitigation of North Coastal Java”
- Prof. Tadashi Yamada – Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University “Optimizing Warehouse Sharing Platform Systems with Vehicle Routing”